Our funding comes from Sexual Health Nova Scotia, the provincial body of many sexual health centres throughout the province. It distributes money from an annual grant given out by the Nova Scotia Department of Health & Wellness.
In the past, we’ve also received support from:
- Lunenburg County Community Health Board
- Queens Community Health Board
- IWK Health Centre Community Grants Program
- Mental Health Foundation of Nova Scotia
- Sexual Violence Strategy (Sexual Assault Awareness Month)
- Service Canada Canada Summer Jobs program
- Public Health (for Queens outreach)
Thank you to all of our supporters big and small. Not only do your financial contributions help us do our work, we also appreciate your support of sexual health and well-being on the South Shore. We couldn’t do it without you!